Here's How to Keep Winning at Live Dealer Roulette
Roulette dates back hundreds of years yet it remains one of the most popular casino games. It is a simple game to pick up- which makes a top favourite with new players. What's more, the rules and strategies are simple to understand.
With the advent of online casinos in Canada, roulette action ha e now moved online. Live dealer roulette is one of the most popular activities on gambling sites just like in brick and mortar casinos.
You can now enjoy a world-class live gaming experience with multi-camera immersive views getting you closer to the action. This technology allows you to follow every spin of the wheel and movement of the ball.
Whether you're a new player or an old hand, you'll find it more convenient to play online. There are also different versions of the game; European Roulette and American Roulette. The best platforms also allow you to play on the go on Android and iOS devices.
Here are simple tips to get started at live casino roulette and refine your skills.
Get the Basics of Live Dealer Roulette
It helps a lot always to learn the basics of any casino game you want to play. This classic game consists of a wheel with 36 pockets/numbers in and a zero. In the American version, there are two zeroes "00".
There's a croupier/dealer who spins the wheel. As the wheel spins, the dealer throws a small white ball spinning which eventually landing on a particular number by chance.
Betting on roulette is on the correlating number/colour of slots where the ball can possibly land in. However, these bets are divided into multiple categories. This variety of betting options is one of the main attractions in this game.
Some of the options include.
- Inside bets: Bets directly on one or more numbers. They include split bets, the straight-up, three number bet /"side bet"/the trio and others.
- Outside bets: Bets on certain propositions (such as high-low). They include the column bet and the odd or even bet.
Live Roulette Strategy and Tips
Here are tips to remember when playing.
- Leverage free games to practice.
- Stick to your profit goal and loss limit.
- Outside bets have better odds of winning.
- To protect your profits decrease your bets over time.
- Try playing European roulette (single-zero wheel) for better odds of winning.
- For a higher payout, play inside bets in moderation.
- Try watching for trends as people play before you join.
- Learn different roulette strategies such as the Paroli system, The Fibonacci Strategy, La Bouchere system, The Reverse Martingale Strategy, The James Bond Strategy, The D'Alembert Strategy, and Martingale strategy. Try different systems to find one that works for you.
- Always play in a leisurely fashion.
- Look for games with "surrender" or "en prison."
- Make sure the live game has a reliable chat feature for easy communication with the dealer.
- Sit out some decisions
Play at the Right Casino
There's a proliferation of gambling sites targeting the local market. However, you have to take your time to choose a safe, secure and reputable platform. Always look for the operator's license and read reviews and testimonials to learn more about their operations.
Other things to look for in an online casino include reliable customer support, a variety of banking methods and cutting-edge technology. Look for a platform offering the best live casino technology from leading software developers including Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Authentic and Portomaso/Wirex among others.