The Characteristics of the Top Canadian Casinos
Finding a great casino can seem like a challenge with so many options online to choose from. While there are many different qualities for you to consider, certain factors are most important when selecting the best gambling site for Canadian players.
What to Look for in Canadian Casinos
The top gambling sites are going to have a combination of winning features, and the following are the ones you should look out for:
- Currency - Having a site that accepts CAD is a necessity. Many online betting houses only deal in certain currencies, so be sure to check before making a deposit with a site.
- Game Variety - Any good gambling site should boast a wide variety of games, and the more software companies a site works with the more likely it will be to have a large selection. Choice sites will have a diverse collection of slot machines, table games, video poker, and live dealer games.
- Efficient Banking - Not being able to quickly claim your winnings or having to wait long periods for your deposits to clear can be aggravating. Withdrawal timeframes can be accessed in the 'Banking' section of each gambling site for you to review, and you should choose sites with the shortest times.
- Customer Support - No one wants to think about needing customer support, but in the event something goes wrong you want your betting house to be able to handle issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Welcome Bonus - You can find welcome bonuses at almost every casino, but not all promotions are created equal. The strength of the bonus is certainly something to take into consideration when choosing a gambling site.
- Loyalty Programs - Much like welcome bonuses, online betting houses often have ongoing promotions to engage their repeat customers, and you want to choose a site that will continue to offer you exciting bonuses.
- Jackpots - A subset of game variety, you also want to consider gambling sites that offer access to the juiciest progressive jackpot games.
Just as you want to compare the most attractive features of online gambling sites, so too should you beware the following deal breakers:
- Legitimacy - No matter how many games a site has or how great its bonuses seem, never trust a betting house that has not been verified by Kahnawake Gaming Commission or other regulatory bodies, or one that has been previously blacklisted.
- Currency - While a site not accepting CAD may seem like just an inconvenience, currency conversions and added security can add both extra fees and extended wait periods for even simple transactions.
- Customer Support - An unreliable or not easily accessible customer support team can cause many headaches for you, and take away from your playing experience.
- Game Variety - This varies by personal preference, but you should ensure a casino has your favorite games and game types before committing.
How to Find Canadian Casinos
Many sites offer reviews of different aspects of Canadian betting houses from their customer support to their banking practices, and most will offer their own recommendations. You can also search online for gambling sites that accept CAD and compare their bonuses, game selection, and other public information. The best Canadian Casinos will have a collection of attractive features, but only you can decide which gambling site is going to best suit your needs.